The information provided by Our clients is an important part of building relations with them. We want You to know what We do with Your private information and how We use it. We are doing Our best to protect Your privacy. Your information may only be used by authorized employees of the Company in case of necessity. We continuously review Our systems, software and databases to ensure the best possible services and products to Our clients.
- - We keep confidential Your personal data like Your email address. We do our best to restrict access to it to only Our employees who are authorized to have such access. We never disclose or sell this information to anyone.
- - We guarantee confidentiality of all transactions arising from Your membership with the Company at all times.
- - While providing Our financial services and products to You, certain non-public information about You may be requested. In accordance with Our policy, We keep this information strictly confidential and We will not use this information for any purposes which are not related with provision of Our services and products to You, or disclose this information to any third parties unless otherwise is required by law.
- - We have procedures in place which We believe to be properly designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of Your data. They include confidentiality, password-protected user access to Our systems, software files and databases as well as strict confidentiality policies which must be observed by the BTC Expert Limited personnel.
- - We are using an EV (Extended Validation) SSL certificate (SHA-256 RSA encryption) which is currently the most trusted and the most reliable SSL (Security Socket Layers) option.
We never sell, disclose or in any other way dispose of Your personal information for Our benefit or without benefit, or use Your e-mail address for sending unsolicited mail. Any emails which We send to You will only be a part of the services and products which We provide to You as Our Client or subscriber.
All information on this website is provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law, We:
- - exclude any representations and/or warranties connected with this website and its contents, including in relation to any errors or omissions which may from time to time be found on in this website; and
- - exclude any liability for damages resulting from Your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, any direct loss, loss of business, loss of profit (whether or not foreseeable, arising in the normal course of things), damage to Your computer, computer software, software systems and programs and any data on them, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
However, We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. The above exclusions only apply to the extent permitted by law. None of Your consumer rights are affected.
Every deposit is considered as a private transaction between Us and the Client.
- - Clients perform all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The Customer personally decides whether or not to invest and how much to invest.
- - Interest income is calculated, accrued and transferred to investor's account depending on the selected investment package. The principal is included in the daily repayments.
- - The interest rate depends on the selected investment package while each investment package allows for investing different amounts.
- - The Client can calculate their future return on investment with the help of the calculator on the website.
- - Our system allows to select the investment package automatically, depending on the amount which You are going to invest.
- - We reserve the right to change minimum and maximum amount to deposit for every investment package without any additional notification.
The services and products provided through this Website are generally available worldwide. All advertising and promotion is intended for the global market. You are solely responsible for making sure that Our products or services are suitable for Your particular purposes. You may not redistribute or reproduce this Website or a part of it, unless otherwise is expressly permitted by the Company. The Company does not guarantee uninterruptible availability of this Website or timely or error-free content, however, the guaranteed uptime of this Website is up to 99%. You indemnify this Company, its management and employees against any loss or damage.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is known as one of the most ubiquitous and damaging attacks in cyberspace. In response to the increasing concern of DDoS attacks, Our IT specialists are using professional anti-DDoS solutions to protect the Website against most known types of attacks.
- - Our Website is hosted on a professionally administered dedicated server, which is well protected against DDoS attacks.
Currency Trading, CryptoCurrency Trading and start-up investing are among the riskiest forms of investments in the financial markets and therefore require sufficient skills and experience.
- - We have a stabilization fund in place to protect Our clients from known trading risks.
The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms and Conditions. Only individuals in the age of majority may register and use Our investment products and services. By accessing this Website and using Our products and services You accept these Terms and Conditions. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be severed from these Terms and Conditions, while the remaining provisions will stay intact. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations hereunder. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.